About The Marriage Place
Are you tired of walking on eggshells around your partner? Do you feel like roommates sharing space but still very much alone? Are there trust issues in your relationship? Are you tired of all the fighting and lack of effective communication? Then you have come to the right place! We have helped thousands of couples turn their relationships around and we can help you, too. Our counselors and coaches are expertly trained to help you learn exactly why your relationship is in trouble and what you can do today to turn things around. Learn More »
How We Can Help
Let’s face it—love really isn’t all you need! Every couple also needs tools and strategies to preserve a healthy, thriving relationship. We give both of you the support to embrace life—and each other—with more passion. The Marriage Place works with people around the globe on saving their relationships. No other “save your marriage” program offers such customized, individual help from expertly trained professionals who have a passion for saving marriages. Not located nearby? No worries. We can help you from any location in North America.
When It’s Time to Seek Help
How do you know when you need relationship therapy or if you can just “wait it out” for things to get better? It may be time for help when:
- You feel like you are walking on eggshells any time your partner is around.
- You and your partner are stuck on the same issues and fighting more often.
- You feel like you can’t do or say anything right without your partner getting angry, hurt or defensive..
- You can’t honestly communicate about what’s bothering you.
- One of you has had, is having, or is thinking of having an affair.
- One (or both) of you wants out of the relationship.
- You start to wonder if you really love your partner any more or if your partner loves you.
- You aren’t having sex often enough or it isn’t fulfilling or fun.
- You or your partner is controlling or demanding.
- You would rather be alone than with your spouse.
- Your fights are escalating and you’re afraid they will get out of control.
- You are in a serious relationship and are contemplating marriage.