We are an out-of-network provider. We will provide you with the appropriate documentation to submit to your health insurance company. Mental health insurance benefits vary depending on your particular insurance coverage, but many of our clients are reimbursed at a fairly high rate. To determine if you have mental health coverage, check with your insurance company to find out answers to the following questions:
- How much does my plan pay per therapy session for an out-of-network provider?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
What you need to know about insurance:
- Health records may not be confidential once insurance gets involved.
- Before any services are covered, someone needs a mental health disorder diagnosis and in most cases this diagnosis can be used against you when getting certain jobs, future health insurance or life insurance benefits, as well as possible legal/court issues.
- You are responsible for paying the full fee. Any reimbursement you receive is between you and your provider.
- ********Don’t forget MSA’s. If you have tax-free money deducted from your paycheck for Medical Savings, you can use that to pay for therapy.
- ********Please note that insurance will not cover counseling couples intensives. To be submitted for payment, sessions must be 90 minutes or less.