LOVE IS A GREAT PLACE TO START, BUT IT CERTAINLY ISN’T ALL YOU NEED.
This results-oriented therapy uses scientifically-based methods to help you:
- Get past defensiveness
- Abandon the anger and resentment…and rebuild trust
- Strengthen your friendship
- Deepen your love and connection
- Be closer and more attentive to each other
- Relight the fire in your sex life
“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages”. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
“They literally helped save my marriage… It’s not one of those ‘So how does this make you feel’ type of counseling. They not only listen and give feedback, but insist on specific daily exercises to teach you & your partner to communicate (positively) again. It’s not about who’s to blame anymore ~ it’s about moving forward, forgiving & learning to appreciate again!” — S.L.
We offer relationship coaching to any location in the world.
When it’s time to seek marriage counseling:
How do you know when you need marriage therapy or if you can just “wait it out” for things to get better? It may be time for help when:
- You feel like you are walking on eggshells any time your partner is around.
- You feel like you can’t do or say anything right without your partner getting angry, hurt or defensive.
- One of you has had, is having, or is thinking of having an affair.
- One (or both) of you wants out of the relationship.
- You start to wonder if you really
- love your partner any more or if your partner loves you.
- You aren’t having sex often enough or it isn’t fulfilling or fun.
- You or your partner is controlling or demanding.
- You would rather be alone than with your spouse.
- Your fights are escalating and you’re afraid they will get out of control.
GETTING BACK ON TRACK IS WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT.
You can have so much more
The Marriage Place is a fantastic resource for any couple facing challenges, whether small or large. They are friendly, professional and dedicated to helping people. I couldn’t recommend Kim Bowen and her team of therapists more highly.— S.L.
REBUILDING FRIENDSHIP IS THE KEY…I LEARNED & YOU CAN TOO.
I’ve been where you are…and learned from that pain. When you check out my story for yourself, you’ll see how my husband and I found our way back and became best friends and fell in love again. You can do it too.
Marriage counseling helps couples of all types recognize and resolve conflicts and make thoughtful decisions about rebuilding your relationship.
But first, you must get started.
Thank you for not only for helping us save our Marriage but for helping me find my best friend again. You’ll be in our hearts forever. — J.H.
DON’T WAIT OR BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR HELP.
Your relationship is too important to settle for less. You don’t have to settle for an average relationship or a life without love and passion. That’s our mission – to help you create a relationship way beyond mediocre.
Whether you are local or live half way across the world, we have options to help you.
Reach out to us today…let’s begin the journey to a happier, healthier partnership.