I Do. So many hopes, dreams, and possibilities are tied up in those 2 little words…
“When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
― Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
Don’t just plan your wedding, plan your marriage.
Getting married is an exciting time for couples! Marriage is one of the biggest commitments you will ever make and yet many couples spend more time planning their wedding than they do their marriage.
Our Premarital Counseling will ensure you are prepared with a strong relational foundation in place to support a strong, satisfying, and sustainable marriage.
Take a proactive approach to your relationship.
Premarital Counseling is a smart investment in your future marriage. No matter how “perfect” a union you may have, problems and differences invariably arise in every relationship. Be prepared.
Our Premarital Counseling can give you the tools and skills necessary to successfully navigate the issues when they arise and before they grow, and resentment sets in.
Sometimes couples worry that talking about little problems or annoyances will only create more conflict and bigger issues down the line. The reality is couples must learn how to openly address frustrations in a respectful way to create the healthy lines of communication necessary to work through…and move past…future ones.
Premarital counseling will help you:
- Build communication skills
- Set realistic expectations for your marriage
- Learn conflict-resolution skills
- Address any current areas of tension or conflict before you say “I Do”
- Discuss important topics that cause most of the conflicts in a marriage including finances, sex, family planning, communication, family relationships, roles, and more
- Understand how each partner’s upbringing and marriage role modeling influences his/her expectations for the marriage
- Identify weaknesses that could cause future challenges
- Discover new things about yourself and your partner
- Plan for the future
A solution that is as unique as you are.
Our Premarital Counseling is customized to the couple. No set agenda or workbook. No group sessions. Just the two of you and your counselor all focused on YOUR relationship and ensuring it is built for long-term success.
Make your future marriage a priority.
Don’t let the hustle and bustle of your wedding get in the way of planning for your future as a couple.
Reach out to us today…and let us help you build a marriage that can weather the storms and is built to last.