Focus on the BOTH of you…and DOUBLE the power of a loving relationship!
It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
― Friedrich Nietzsche
Regain the connection in your marriage with help to move past resentment and find the way back to hope.
Love is a great place to start, but it certainly isn’t all you need. The Marriage Place Counseling Center brings together both people in a relationship to create something bigger and better…and far more powerful.
Our marriage counseling (or couples therapy) process involves recognizing the stressful problems and concerns in order to better manage or reconcile troublesome differences and recurring patterns. Then, to help you fall in love all over again and regain that friendship and happiness you both deserve.
When it’s time to seek marriage counseling:
How do you know when you need marriage therapy or if you can just “wait it out” for things to get better? It may be time for help when:
- You and your partner are stuck on the same issues and fighting more often.
- You think or know one of you has had an affair or is thinking of having an affair.
- One (or both) of you wants out of the relationship.
- You start to wonder if you really love your partner any more or if your partner loves you.
- Either of you thinks you are not having sex often enough or it isn’t fulfilling or fun.
- You or your partner is controlling or demanding.
- Your fights are escalating and you’re afraid they will get out of control.
- You feel like you can’t do or say anything right anymore without your partner getting angry, hurt or defensive.
- You feel like you are walking on eggshells when your partner is around.
- You can’t honestly communicate about what’s bothering you.
- You would rather be alone than together.
- And don’t forget about pre-marital counseling and counseling for unmarried couples.
Getting back on track is what it’s all about.
Every relationship has ups and downs, going through good phases and ones that aren’t so terrific. Sometimes, you need help to get back on track together.
That’s why we’re here…to help you get out of the cycles that are causing the stress and tension and move into ones that make you both feel better about yourself and each other.
Marriage counseling helps couples of all types recognize and resolve conflicts and improve their relationships. Through marriage counseling, you can make thoughtful decisions about rebuilding your relationship or going your separate ways.
You can have so much more.
With the marriage counseling from The Marriage Place, you and your partner can move way beyond the mediocrity of a so-so relationship to a long and healthy connection, full of respect, affection, closeness, warmth, and above all, friendship.
This results-oriented therapy helps you now with scientifically-based skills to:
- Get past defensiveness
- Abandon the anger and resentment…and rebuild trust
- Strengthen your friendship
- Deepen your love and connection
- Be closer and more attentive to each other
- Relight the fire in your sex life
- And so much more!
Rebuilding friendship is the key…I learned & you can too.
I’ve been where you are…and learned from that pain. When you check out my story for yourself, you’ll see how my husband and I found our way back and became best friends and fell in love again…and how you can, too.
You don’t have to settle for average relationships or lives without love and passion. That’s our mission…to help you create a life that is way beyond mediocre.
But first, you have to get started. Why suffer any longer…for years, months, weeks or even days?
Don’t wait or be afraid to ask for help.
Your relationships are too important to settle for less. It is our passion and our mission to do everything we can to help you improve your relationship and your life.
The Marriage Place Counseling can help…whether both of you are ready to talk or it’s just you. Let us show you how you can still save your marriage even if you are the only one who wants to stay married. We can teach you how to turn your partner’s attitude from “I’m done!” to “Let’s give this one more try.” Our program works. But you won’t know until you talk to us. Let us show you how.
Reach out to us today…let’s begin the journey to a happier, healthier partnership.